Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water emergencies from disasters like a dishwasher leak or broke pipe never happen when it is convent for you or in regular business hours; but luckily for you we are ready to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year, including all holidays. We know that when your house is in disarray, waiting for the next business day is not going to work, and neither is having to leave a message with an answering service.
Our phones are answered by our owner or one of our trained managers outside of normal business hours; meaning you will always speak with someone who is able to dispatch crews to help you. Even if you discover water coming through light fixtures at 2 AM, or you are notified by your building's security that your fire alarm is going off and your warehouse is full of smoke when you call us at 503-684-5829 you will be speaking to a decision maker who is able to dispatch a crew and help you make it “Like it never even happened.”
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (503) 684-5829
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Tigard / Tualatin arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.